The Pro Fisha 475 is the smallest size kayak in our Pro Fisha range. This model was designed for speed and performance but in a smaller size kayak so as to keep it lighter and a little more manageable. In conjunction with these design features we also wanted to make a Pro Fisha model that would manage the surf a little easier and be more maneuverable. In order to do this we needed to make the kayak smaller with a little more rocker, but not too small or else we would lose the speed factor.
The design of this model allows the kayak to have excellent turning abilities, a more prominent rocker for better wave riding ability and being constructed with epoxy based resins and CNC technology which allows us to keep it super strong and lightweight. Designed for the smaller angler we reduced the volume of the kayak to make it the lightest Pro Fisha in the range.
Designed for performance as well as being light & maneuverable the Pro Fisha’s have been well received all over the world.
Please note: Due to the nature of customizing a kayak, The weight of these kayaks are a guideline and will vary according to different factors.
Each kayak weight is based on a standard plain white construction with stock standard fittings. All add-ons and extras will effect the weight accordingly.
Best Feature: Speed & Performance
Conditions: Freshwater and Open Ocean
Length: 4.75m / 15.58 ft
Width: 0.605m / 23.81 inch
Weight: 26kg / 57.32 lbs
Max Angler Weight: 95kg / 209.44 lbs
Capacity: 155kg / 341.72 lbs
Surf Ability: 9/10
Standard features of the Profisha 475:
- Molded carry handles– These are molded carry handles for easy carrying of your kayak. We also offer sleeves for an easy grip.
- 2 drain holes – One for the fish hatch and one for the kayaks hull, these bungs are a simple screw in type and easy to open and close.
- Paddle vinyl pad and elastic – a protective pad is used here to prevent the slipping around of your paddle when it is secured under the paddle elastic.The paddle elastic is shock cord with a clear tubing to keep your paddle secure on the vinyl pad. The mat also reduces the amount of scratching when slipping your paddle in and out of the elastic.
- Stickers are used to give you a superior look and feel on the branding of the kayak.
- Carbon fiber fish hatch lid – the lid is made from carbon fiber to keep it lighter than std fiberglass as well as a little stiffer and a superior look and feel.This lid gives you easy access to a large central fish hatch. There is also a protective pad on the hatch lid which can be used for cutting your bait.
- Central fish hatch – this is a very large central storage area used for stowing your rods and reels when launching and beaching in rough waters and of course as well as excellent storage for those big fish you catch.the hatch has a built in rod shoot which curves upwards so that when your rods are stored they can be kept above the fish and anything else you have in the hatch. View a video about it here.
- Live bait well – this a new addition to our kayaks. There is an inlet and outlet in the bait well which allows fresh water to enter and old water to exit out the bottom of the kayak while you are paddling. This continuously change in water keeps the oxygen supply fresh and therefore your bait will stay alive for long period of time. View a video about it here.
- Stainless steel rod bar – this cleverly designed rod bar allows you to place the butt of your rod on it to keep the rods up and out the way of anything inside the hatch. Reducing the chances of your prize rods and reels getting covered in fish slime and blood.
- Splash strip – this is used to secure your hatch lid to the kayak but also acting as a prevention for the waves forcing water under the lid when launching through the surf.
- Hatch lever locks – these superior lever lock cam straps allow you to apply maximum pressure to your fish hatch lid when securing it closed.The fold over cam creates that extra pressure to make sure the least amount of water can get into your hatch if you accidentally roll over in your kayak.
- Front drag/carry handle – Carefully positioned soft molded handle for easy dragging or holding of your kayak when going in too launch.
- Completely adjustable rudder and pedal system – this adj pedal system is connected to a rudder with a rail system that can be easily adjusted to make sure you have maximum comfort when sitting in the kayak.Correctly positioned pedals can make a huge difference in the comfort of your kayak.The pedal system makes the kayak easy to steer using the under stern rudder.The rope clamps on the pedals also allow you to set your pedals at the best desired angle to keep them comfortable.
- Self drainer holes – factory installed drain holes in your foot wells to allow easy release of the water that collects in and around your feet .There are neat covers with small hole that completes the ability of the foot wells to drain while paddling and moving forward.
- Plastic cable caps – neat little cable caps to cover the cable piping on your rudder system.These neaten up and make the access to the cable pipe easy in case the need ever arises to work on the rudder cables.
- Side carry handle – soft molded carry handle to assist with the carrying, loading and unloading of your kayak.
- Back rest loop – small loop used for attaching your back rest or seat system to the kayak ,on the opposite side the handle can be used.
- Trawling rod holders – 2 std 50 degree trawling rod holders used for placing your rods into while you want to paddle around and fish.The careful position and angle makes it simple to access and use while you paddle and manage your lines and bait.There are 2 easily accessible plastic saddles next to the rod holders used for rod leashes to secure your fishing rods. View a video about this here.
- Large rear storage hatch- Rear hatch which has an 8 inch lid that can be easily opened and closed for simple access to the storage hatch.Plenty of space to store you extra tackle, lures, safety equipment and more.
- Two standard rear upright rod holders. These rod holders are used for positioning those extra rods and reels ,we all like to take with.The more upright position of then rods makes them easy to access from your seated position in the kayak. View a video about this here.
- Small recess and rear webbing for extra storage of any larger items you would like to take with. Can also be used for positioning and holding your bait box or live bait system.
- Rudder cover – easy access from this cover to your rudder and rudder system.
- Carbon fiber rudder – neat designed small rudder that gives the kayak excellent turning and maneuverability. The carbon fiber material makes it a little lighter and stronger. A very strong 10 mm stainless steel shaft is used for the rudder and if ever bent can be simply bent back into position without compromising the strength or integrity of the rudder.