The M260 is our best-performing, in-hull model for 300 W to 1 kW echosounders. Its construction utilizes separate 50 kHz and 200 kHz elements for excellent deep-water performance and exceptional bottom and water-column detail. The M260’s narrow beam provides crisp image detail especially suited for fishing shelves, intricate bottom structures, and wrecks. In-hull mounting eliminates cavitation and turbulence under the transducer’s face, resulting in precise readings even at boat speeds above 20 knots (23 MPH).
Recommended for use with the SonarHub sounder module & Lowrance HDS multifunction displays.
- Depth only
- 1 kW
- Dual-frequency element:
- 50 kHz with a 19° beamwidth for depth performance to 735 m (2,500′)
- 200 kHz with a 6° beamwidth for depth performance to 294 m (1,000′)
- Available with a diplexer for single-transmission-line fishfinders and without a diplexer for dual-transmission-line fishfinders
- Urethane transducer housing with plastic mounting tank
- Exclusive Xducer ID® technology