Stealth Fisha 460 Rigging
Stealth Kayaks are the leading fibreglass kayak manufacturer in South Africa and have built a reputation of building high quality and top of the line fishing kayaks for years. They have a great selection of models and in this article, I decided to focus my attention on rigging and reviewing the 2020 Stealth Fisha 460.
In my opinion, the Fisha range of kayaks in the Stealth range are absolutely perfect for most anglers. They have stability, speed and surfability. They also come in three models depending on your preference and your weight. The come in the 460, 500 and 555 models.
In our store, this is by far the top selling Stealth kayak model. Most of our customers either fish bottom reef fishing or drifting/trolling for game fish, and most customers want the best of both worlds. This is where the Fisha comes into its own.
It has a massive sized centre fish hatch, rear 8 inch hatch with plenty of water-tight space, 4 rod holders, adjustable foot pedals and dual drain plugs amongst other things.
In rigging this 460, I opted for the following mods and accessories:
- Lowrance Hook Reveal 5 with 83/200 Transducer
- 2x Railblaza Star Port Base Mounts
- 1x Railblaza Star Port Side Mount
- 1x Railblaza 600mm Camera Boom
- 1x Railblaza Camera Mount Kit
- Railblaza C-Tug Sandtrakz Kayak Cart
- Main Hatch Lid Limiting Kit
- Main Hatch Securing Kit
- Rear Hatch Securing Kit
- Internal Main hatch Storage Bag
- Internal Tool Bungee Kit
- External Hatch Tool Bungee Kit
- Additional two Rear Rod Holders - Flush Mounted
- WCK Paddle Leash
- WCK Rod Leashes
For more information on the above modifications, checkout the attached video.